iOS 12.0.1 is out now for all iOS 12-compatible devices with a number of highly anticipated bug fixes.
This update will be the first of many for iOS 12 over the course of the next year, with the inaugural changelog highlighting two fixes for iPhone XS users and three changes for everyone else. Check out the full list of updates below.
iOS 12.0.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices do not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4 GHz instead of 5 GHz
- Restores the original position of the “.?123” key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Apple is already testing iOS 12.1, which includes Group FaceTime, new emoji and more.